TRUCK INSURANCE JACKSONVILLE
Whether your needs include owner operator truck insurance Jacksonville, motor carrier insurance or private carrier insurance, Nsurance Nation has you covered. As an independent agency, we can offer clients numerous options for purchasing all types of commercial trucking insurance coverage. Our goal is to provide anyone in the trucking business with the peace of mind that comes from knowing his or her assets are well protected regardless of the size of the truck, trailer or cargo. We have experienced agents with the expertise to guide you through the maze of regulatory paperwork for Florida truck insurance compliance.
Get the Right Coverage for Your Trucking Business
Please Answer The Questions Below:
We make getting affordable truck insurance easier. Call 877-957-3487 or complete and submit the form below to find out how!
Types of Trucking Insurance Coverage
With our strong knowledge base, we can help you determine the right coverage for your business and provide the most competitive quotes for truck insurance Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beach, St. Augustine, Orange park and Ponte Vedra. Commercial trucking insurance coverage can include:
- Commercial Truck Liability. Whether you have a fleet or operate a small delivery business in Florida, there are minimum requirements for personal injury protection, property damage and bodily injury protection. Coverage amounts increase proportionately based on the gross weight of larger commercial trucks.
- Trucking Physical Damage. This provision provides cash value protection for physical damage to the carrier's equipment in the event of a trucking accident or event. This group of policies may include truck collision and truck comprehensive insurance as well as insurance for fire, theft and additional coverage.
- Trucking General Liability. As the name implies, this general liability coverage protects against risks that are more customary. These can include protection for property damage or personal injuries sustained on your premises, while using your products or services, or due to a breach of contract.
- Bobtail Insurance Coverage. Non-trucking liability (NTL) insurance provides protection for the driver and semi-truck when a trailer is not attached. After a driver drops off a load, bobtail liability insurance covers the driver and truck when the vehicle operated without the trailer, also called "deadheading."
- Motor Truck Cargo Coverage. Motor truck cargo insurance provides liability coverage for the freight or commodity hauled by a for-hire trucker. Once a shipment is moved, cargo insurance covers items lost or damaged due striking, unloading, fire, water, collision, or reefer breakdown.
- Occupational Accident Insurance. In most cases, Florida statutes exclude owner-operators of transport motor vehicles from traditional workers' compensation requirements. Occ/Acc is often a cheaper insurance product that provides coverage that is similar in scope and intent.
Tailored Solutions to Cut Costs
Business truck liability insurance protects you from damage or injuries to other people in case of a trucking accident. The minimums for liability coverage are mandated by state and federal agencies and this is typically the most costly portion of any multiple truck insurance plan. Since most owner/operators and trucking companies are looking for ways to cut costs, our agents can create a custom tailored solution to identify smart savings. We are here to make sure your affordable truck insurance Jacksonville meets all the minimum requirements with commercial trucking insurance for your business that keeps you covered on every haul.