Commercial Liability Insurance Jacksonville
Commercial liability insurance Jacksonville provides broad coverage for general liability exposures that are common to most businesses. As a business owner, you know that running a business can be filled with unexpected perils. In addition to ensuring your day-to-day operations run smoothly, it is important protect your business from many risks. This includes acting responsibly and keeping both employees and property insured from injuries and damage. At Nsurance Nation, our independent agents can help you safeguard your interests with commercial liability insurance Jacksonville.
Liability Insurance to Protect Your Business
From a failure to render a service to malpractice suits, commercial liability insurance Jacksonville can provide a variety of options for small to enterprise level businesses, such as:
- Premises Liability Insurance. Not property insurance, premises liability insurance does not cover damage to a business's property, building or contents. Instead, it is important insurance that covers claims for injuries that occur on the premises due to negligence or unreasonable actions.
- Commercial Casualty Insurance. Commercial casualty insurance is a broad category that protects a business from injuries and crimes against the company. Casualty insurance is a form of liability coverage for any organization to protect against negligent acts.
- Worker's Compensation Insurance. As a business owner, worker's compensation insurance protects against liability issues and legal complications related to on the job injuries. In exchange for an injured employee's right to sue, the business provides wage replacement and medical benefits coverage.
- Commercial Property Insurance. Commercial property insurance covers the physical things contained on the premises that may have been damaged by a fire, storm, an employee, customer or other event. Commercial property insurance can be purchased for named or open perils.
- Specialty Liability Insurance. Specialty liability insurance is used to further protect businesses against exposures that are specific to their business, such as liquor liability for office parties or events, concession liability for accidental damage or injury, or foreign liability protection for business travel out of country.
Affordable Business Insurance for Every Industry
Commercial liability insurance from Nsurance Nation can prevent major financial losses, or a complete loss of your business, if you are faced with a lawsuit or held legally responsible in the event of damage or bodily injury. With the proper general liability policy, a business can have most medical expenses, legal fees, settlements and reimbursement costs covered. Some types of businesses, such as an auto service operation may need Auto Garage Liability coverage to insure customer vehicles from fire, theft, damage or vandalism. With so many types of commercial liability insurance Jacksonville, it is important to speak with a specialist about options for your business.
We make getting affordable commercial liability insurance easier. Call to ask us how! 1-877-957-3487